Thursday, May 19, 2011

The truth is always hurtful.

I guess sometimes I really am very insensitive. I often find joy in teasing and laughing at people, though I never ever mean them in a bad way. I can never tell if they're hurt, especially when they put on a smile.

Right now I feel so lost. I don't know if i should alter the way I interact with people. Or make them understand that I don't at all mean to hurt them. Or perhaps, just leave it. What I do know though, is that when someone has a problem with me, I rather that he tells me in my face, than writing it in his blog and let me find out about it that way. I suppose, I, being the criminal here, have no right to choose the best possible way to realize my own mistake.

I never used to apologize. I never used to bow to others. But as I grow, I learn to be humble. I learn to say "I'm sorry". And I try to mean it when i say it. I'm sorry I never realized that I hurt you. I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm sorry for everything that you don't like about me. And i'm sorry for being this way. It won't happen again, because I now know, that you're not one to play with. I guess civillian and military personnel don't interact the same way. I should have known better. It's true, indeed civillians won't bother changing themselves to fit into the army. I know I won't. Mayb it's because I'm not even in the army right now, nor will I ever be in one. I know you're trying hard to fit in and I'm only making it harder for you. Forget all my words. I'm sorry for hurting you. I really am. I will watch my words with you from now on. I guess being spontaneous has it's downside.



If the world cannot accept who you are, you put on a mask and give them the look that they want. They shall see only what pleases them, but never the pure face beneath that mask.










1 comment:

  1. everyone deserves a real smile than a Vendetta smile=p i read this post more than 5 times already within my working hours. glad that it's over and we remain as who we are=) emotional maturity solves problem in a diplomatic manner, traits of charismatic leaders=)

    ReplyDelete