Saturday, May 14, 2011

Priest

When life knocks you down, try to land on your back.
Because if you can look up, you can get up.
Let your reason get you back up. - Brown, Les



Friday the 13th is indeed a bad day.
I had an emotional storm earlier today.
It was made out of sadness and anger,

worries and nuisance.

Worst of all,

I had been a bad friend today.

I know I really do suck at pujuk-ing or comforting ppl,

or mayb I just don't care enough.

Whatever it is,

I really do feel bad for not being there for you when u needed me just now.

I guess I was selfish.

I needed some fun to cheer me up after the long horrible day.

I chose sth else instead of attending to you.

Which friend does that, right?

I shall try,

and keep trying,

to be a friend, as good as you.


A million apologies,

hopefully accepted.




No comments:

Post a Comment