Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Revolution

I guess, I've been inspired to blog recently. Reading good blogs make me feel like I need to put a lil more effort into mine. I've been told many times, that my old blog, the one when I was in Argentina, is far more interesting than the current one. I honestly have no idea why I couldn't write like before. I suppose as I grow older, I do not feel as comfortable revealing my private life to the public. I used to write just about anything that happened and everything that came across my mind. Ppl always find joy in digging into others' life. This blog, on the other hand, contains me in a different way. It's more of my thoughts than stories.

However, I am going to TRY, from now on, to incorporate my life stories into this blog.

I'm posted in Periodontics (scaling department) for 3 weeks now. Any of you who wants to get scaling done by me can pay me a visit. I'm inexperienced and not tactful, so come at your own risk. I'm guessing there'll be a lot of stories coming up soon from here. Prolly ranging from being blasted for doing a bad scaling to mastering it and feeling all satisfied.

Oh gosh, I just realized I haven't gotten my instruments sterilized!!!!!! First mistake, before I even stepped into the department. Geeeez... Wish me luck, man.



No comments:

Post a Comment