Saturday, May 14, 2011

Blabber





Life would be so beautiful, if we had no worries to intoxicate our happy moments.
The happiest man is, one who has nothing to hide.
There're so many setbacks in life, they just keep coming, like a pest in our favourite plant.
It'll never end, and this, makes life frustrating.
But what would an easy life make us?
"HAPPY!"...yea that's definitely my answer.
I dream of peaceful days and life with no financial constraint.
If I had plenty of money, I'll eat them all up. I mean..splurge on food.
If I had no exams, I'd be in the theatre all day.
If I had no flaws, I'd be the happiest person alive.
Would I know how to be happy though, if I had no miseries to remind me of the delight.
Life probably wouldn't be as colourful without the dark colours making the contrast.
Sometimes I feel so depressed thinking of all the weaknesses I possess, all the mistakes I've made, all the opportunities I've missed.
At times I wish I was given a break, a moment free of troubles and darkness.
But as I grieve and fill myself with selfpity, there's somehow always an angel whispering to my ears.
She sings the song of life to me, so soothing and meaningful.
And that gives me strength to fight against everything that pulls me down.
Life is a perpetual cycle of glory and pitfall.
Most people succeed not because they have extraordinary talents, but because of their extraordinary perseverance.
If you would just try one more time, who knows, that could be the day yr dream comes true.

2 comments:

  1. mia!!! those were really deep i really liked them... thats why im posting .......no outer pressure!!!!!

    ReplyDelete