Sunday, January 11, 2015

Since when was I like this?

So I notice it has been about 2 years since I last blogged. I don't know what stopped me. I did not even rmb my blogspot, I had to look it up on my Instagram. Well, not that it matters actually, I don't think anyone really reads this. However, I don't write for you, you, or you. I write mainly because I like to. I write because I like reading back old posts and be reminded of past incidents and emotions. Why post it online, you may be wondering. First, because I often lose thing, I figured it won't really disappear if it's here. Second, it's for kay-po ppl (like you who may be reading this) to sneak up on my life. (Haha :D) I don't expect anyone to click on my page out of the blue since it really has been 2 years, so I guess I do have the freedom to express a lil more freely my true thoughts.

So, why my sudden urge to write again? Honestly, ever since I started working (in Alor Setar) as a dentist, I've had plenty of time on my hands. AS is not particularly a very entertaining place so eventually I'd run out of things to do in the weekends. I've thought abt blogging SO MANY TIMES but somehow I've nvr gotten to it. However, today, I FINALLY do, because I've been sitting on this chair with my cell phone for 2 hours waiting for some pregnant ladies to be referred to this nice and caring (not) dentist for dental check up but none showed up. I'm a little annoyed by the staff nurses who promised to refer the preggies to me after their check ups, and NONE came. Come on, there were at least 10 of em sitting there this morning. ZERO? Hey, it's not that I'm very eager to do this, it's a freakin requirement.

This ANC (ante-natal care) part of my job has been particularly challenging for me. I'm generally an introvert (discovered in the recent years, and probably worsening), having to approach strangers is pretty hard for me. I super HATE it when I have to randomly go up to ppl and request for sth? But I'm now assigned to do this twice a week. *stabs myself in the heart*

Anyway, it's about time I return to my clinic, with ZERO achievement. Really gotta work on my PR skills. Gosh. Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment