Monday, September 19, 2011

there's no need reason for certain things...its just meant to be..

Ppl used to tell me that i hold the broom weirdly. I probably still do. I don't know.

I used to be involved in so many arguments abt how women shouldn't be the one doing house chores because they work these days and since they're the weaker gender, men should take over instead. Bla bla bla. Unbelievably, house chores is part of my life now. I grew up with a maid, not having to worry abt anything other than studies. I probably only held a broom once in every 2 years, when my maid's contract ended and we had to wait a couple of days before the new one arrived.

It all started in Argentina. We didn't have a maid so we had to take turns to help out with the chores. My goodness. I never knew it could be so tiring. Suddenly the house seemed SO BIG. I rather study for exams than to do house chores. Washing dishes was miserable because i used to take an hour to do it, while my entire family would be happily watching tv in the living room. In India we used to have cleaners so the was cool. Now, living in penang. Its back to doing house chores. I guess if u don't make it a habit, cleaning could be rather dreadful. And disgusting. I suppose I'm pretty ok with it now.

I used to sweep with the fan on, and wondered why it was so difficult. Haha how silly. Also, i never dared to touch the food residue on the sink. Squeezing the mop with bare hands??? Oh well, i've learnt to do those things now. Yr hands can be washed right? What's the big deal.

Last night i was suddenly missing the times when i could just walk off the dining table right after dinner. My sis and I were hanging ard the table for a couple of hours talking and we moved to the living room, still talking. When we were both finally sleepy, we decided to head upstairs for a hot shower before bed. HOWEVER, we realized that those dishes are still waiting for us! So regardless of how tired and lazy we felt, we dragged our feet twds the kitchen and cleaned up those mess. Life is pretty different now. Chores chores chores.

I woke up this morning feeling so uncomfortable. My tummy was so cramped. Still cramping actually. Some of u might know what that indicates. Anyway, so now i hope my friends don't pick any of these few days to go to sunway lagoon because i REALLY don't wanna miss the fun! :(

I brought home some story books and ortho wire bending work but never laid a finger on them yet. I wonder if I'll ever do. Those are for emergency time, e.g if i ever feel bored. But there's astro here with all channels, and good internet connection, seriously Jamie, do u thk U'll bend wires? *I need to get some work done before my 4th year! Screams*

Which reminds me, I need to first pass my 3rd year!:S Some said the result Will be out today. I doubt it. Probably by Friday? I really really really hope i could pass! >.< sigh..

All the best to those who're awaiting results.....all the best, Jamie.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, don't worry. lol i really wish that i could pass also.:( hopefully the result wouldn't disappoint me.

    Good job congrats! haha now you can do most of the house chores. great! i am so glad to see you improving, though i know it is pretty tiring :P

    ReplyDelete