Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Because life is random..

It has been a while since I had a NIGHTMARE!


The last time was during my exams. I was telling my housemate, Cyn Tee some ghost stories. Actually, i wasn't even telling her anything. I just mentioned that I've heard of some ghost stories in seaview. I didn't feel comfortable elaborating because I knew i had to burn the midnight oil, all alone that night, or every night during my exams actually.


So that night I went to bed at 3am. My alarm was set to 5am. Not long after i was asleep, I felt sth on my right arm and a really coarse voice murmuring by my right ear. I couldn't move, scream nor even wake up. It felt so reaaalll! I woke up before my alarm went off, which was pretty rare because I normally would have to snooze it. When I was awake, I spent a couple of minutes figuring whether it was real or a dream. Then I realized that I was probably more afraid of failing my exams than of 'those', so who cares whether it's real or not!
Yea, it was a really miserable exam week. But I'm glad my effort has paid off. :)


This morning I had another nightmare... I dreamt of COLLEGE! >.< It was crowded and we were all rushing for class. It was a short scene, but enough to give me a heart attack. In reality, I've got like no OMR cases because of late submission of case reports. I actually took 1 long case and 2 short cases during my 3rd year but they won't be accepted anymore. Imagine going into 4th year with ZERO cases. Im as good as the 3rd year freshmen. As for Orthodontic dept, Kamini, Roselyn and I enjoyed the 3 weeks of liberty to the max. We reported in, stayed in college to chit chat for a bit and Chau-ed to sleep at home. Best 3 weeks of our 3rd year, even better than the 3 weeks in community dentistry since we actually had some work to do in CD. Anyway, bitter sweet bitter sweet. Here comes the bitter part. Really bitter. *spits* There's this new rule stating that we're supposed to hand in all the wire bendings before entering 4th year. Really screwed. I actually stayed back after my finals to learn how to bend the clasps and I even brought them back to KL. Haven't worked on them yet though half my Hol is already gone. Lets see if they'll return to penang untouched. Oh yea, another part of my nightmare this morn was a scene in CBN. It really upsets me sometimes thinking abt how I didn't graduate from Convent though I spent 4yrs there. All my friends, posts and fav school traditions...left hanging just like that. My jing bangs... Sigh.

3 comments:

  1. haha. i guess you better do something to your wires!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you Jamie! Gosh that photo is insanely old, haha. Or rather... we're insanely old :/ Lol!

    ReplyDelete