Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Buena suerte~

I have reached the upper limit of my 100% BMI. Over which I'll be considered obese! Omg. My weight has always fluctuated pretty easily, but I've never been this heavy, ever! Everyone loses weight during exam period, Im probably the only one in this world who manages to put on so much of weight in this period. All my relatives are saying that Im chubby. Is it that obvious???? I thk i really need to exercise. Oh gosh. Just the thought of it already tires me.


I was wondering, why do people spend so much of money buying "numbers". Toto, da ma cai, etc. I started helping my grandma buy numbers long before i reached 18. I had to act mature, look fearless, but deep down i was always afraid of getting caught for gambling illegally. Oh well. Sacrifice for grandma. How noble can i be? Haha.

My grandma spends abt a hundred each time buying numbers. I always wonder how ppl can spend so much of money to buy a few pieces of paper. They're literally papers...only. She always tells me, she's old already, so just let her have a little bit of fun. Well i guess this is her entertainment. Gotta respect her 'hobby':)


Devika posted on Fb saying that she thinks our results Will be out today. Everybody must be freaking out now. I keep imagining how I'll react if i see the word 'fail' in my result. How am i going to tell my parents? Should i keep it from them, at least till Im done crying and ready to share my misery? >.< no no no no! I really want to pass. I need to pass!:( Alright, I can't write more. Mom is bugging me get off HER lap top. (I left my lap top with Ming) So, Chau people. WISH ME LUCKKKKK!!

1 comment: