Sunday, December 26, 2010

Reflection

I woke up this morning to the excitement of showing my sis my new blog.
When she came to the part where i mentioned "Angina", she sighed.
She skipped the entire part and told me..BORING!

Fine.
This probably isn't what ppl would like to read in a blog.
I don't get it though.
Don't you want to learn sth new?
Alright. Alright.
Ppl from my course probably don't need a 2nd lecture on this subject.
I guess I'll make a lil modification. =)



Recently i've been more irritable, only to a certain someone though.
I don't know what i've become.
I hate being this way.
Maybe the closer you are to someone, there more expectation you have.
When i'm angry, i'm pretty rude and mean.
I feel bad treating ppl that way, but i suppose you won't be angelic when you're all angry, would you?
I'll try to control my temper next time, try.
And I hope you would cooperate by not agitating me.



Christmas was pretty quiet this time.
Or maybe it has always been this way on my side.
Nothing much; besides getting angry again.


 
Pics from Sunway Carnival





 



Speak when you're angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret. - Ambrose Bierce

No comments:

Post a Comment