Monday, April 2, 2012

Do re mi~

"Speak when you're angry, and you'll make the best speech you'll ever regret"






I remember telling someone a long time ago, that people do not mean what they say when they're angry and they only say it to hurt the other party. She disagreed with me at that moment. Recently, this friend of mine told me that she thought it over and finally believes that it's true.

Ironically, I start to believe the contrary. Anger gives you guts to express your true feelings which you choose bury deep down when you're all calm and rational. Anger makes you reveal yr deepest thoughts and opinions. Well, you probably exaggerate a little, use sharper words and give deadly stares when you speak in anger, but the message in it is true, or at least part of it.

However, I think I finally come to believe in the above phrase. Sometimes, revealing yr true opinion changes everything. People forgive, but never forget. Your words will always linger in their head. This is something I ought to adopt; the skill of swallowing the truth and filtering my words.

Trust me, you can hardly find anyone who will speak to you truthfully these days. Disappointing, but true.

No comments:

Post a Comment