Saturday, July 2, 2011

Up and down

It has been some time since i found sth i wanna share.
I'm currently posted in pedo, dealing with kids. I love watching how the doctors deal with them.
It's almost like they know what the kids are thinking.
All their tricks and intentions. Last Friday i was impressed with how Dr nagendran stopped a 5 yr old girl from crying and he managed to make her sit obediently. She was cooperative throughout
Her treatment. All he did was speaking professionally to her,in a stern yet comforting manner. I can tell that he really likes kids. He looks at them and smiles so happily. I have never seen him smile, not until recently when i got posted in this department, but only when he's ard kids.i treated my first patient last Friday. He is extremely tiny, cute and cooperative, tho a lil too shy. Can't wait to observe, learn and handle more kids, tho some could really be pain staking.

On a lighter note, i finally got my license. Driving test was scary but i'm so glad that everything went smoothly.:)
I won't be updating my blog much as i'll be busy studying for finals. Lets hope that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment