Saturday, April 23, 2011

Hope, is all I've got.

I've written and deleted at least 4 times now.
Nothings seems to be appropriate.
It's either too private or irrelevant.

So many things are going on right now,
at times I feel like i'm losing it.
There are times when I feel so helpless.
I wish someone could squeeze me tight and
tell me everything's going to be okay.

I hardly, hardly,
I mean, almost never,
hate anyone in my life.
But recently there're some ppl who..
manage to get themselves hated.
So unreasonable.
So rude.
So demanding.
So narcissistic.
So unbearable.


At times,
I feel like I'm incapable of smiling.
There's no reason to.
Though,
I guess every single person in this world is thrown with a bundle of problems.
They just come in different forms, sizes and at different times.
My lecturer mentioned 2 days ago,
if your life isn't full of problems,
you're probably walking in the wrong direction.
I suppose our lifes only differ according to how we handle these problems.

I hope things would fall into place,
real soon.
I really do miss my own sweet smiles.
Okay, i'm crapping now.


*
*
*
*
*


What are words
If you really don't mean them
When you say them
What are words
If they're only for good times
Then they don't
When it's love
Yeah, you say them out loud
Those words, They never go away
They live on, even when we're gone


No comments:

Post a Comment