Monday, January 24, 2011

Cendol

I don't know what to write.Yet, I'm reluctant to leave.
Amos is still asleep.
I bought him a new toy, a running wheel.
Excited to see him play.
But no, he's such a sleepy head.
If only he'd wake up now.
I need attention.........

View: from top   



He normally sleeps in a coconut.
Rarely, he goes into the toilet roll for peaceful sleep.
Maybe it's me.
I had been bugging him too much?
He. Is. Nocturnal. =(



It's my turn to present tmr.
Topic being "cyst".
I know nuts abt it.
At least I have my slides ready.
Let me tell you a secret.
I've been waiting for tmr for ages.
I like presenting.
But...
i'm feeling LAZY to read up now.
Hopefully I won't bore my classmates too much.


Dr. Ajay asked me today, if I could read mandarin.
No, i said.
Why, he asked.
I didn't go to chinese school, I replied. Anyway, those are lines, can't be read.
WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? Sing Ying overheard.
Mandarin shall never be made an international language. It's such an ineffective language. I said aloud.
Dr.Ajay laughed to agreement.

I've been trying so hard to learn mandarin.
Many said I've improved.
I'm glad.
But still, it doesn't change how I feel abt this language.
Too complicated.


Going home this weekend for CNY break/study break/assignment break.
Whatever it is, a holiday's a holiday. =)

Going out for a drink.
Will TRY to wake Amos up before I go out. =)

3 comments:

  1. Zzz... You're not Chinese. Chinese is such a beautiful language okay. There's so many expressions that can't be described by other languages and only describable by mandarin/canto.

    I love that language.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh.. so THIS is AMos! lol
    I was reading your more recent posts and tot you hooked up with someone. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA you thought Amos was my lover. I would have sounded very desperate then. =P

    ReplyDelete